Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cooking with a French Accent by Susan Veeser Klein

I wrote a cookbook (will wonders never cease). It was a fun experience.

I had a deadline of 6 weeks. It is not very long. Imagine, I cooked, tasted and adjusted and photographed all of these recipes in 6 weeks. So there may be a spelling error here or there (I did use spell check, however that is not always perfect either). I photographed each of the recipes, and I tossed in a few of Gevrey-Chambertin (where we live) as the lead to each section.

Most of the recipes in this book come from my experience here in France or Europe. I have revised recipes to my taste and also tried to make them simple to prepare. There are 39 recipes total, 64 pages in the book. Some of the recipes are simple. I wanted to have some recipes that highlighted the wonderful taste of vegetables.

By going into Blurb you can view the first 15 pages. The preview does take a little time to load.

If this does not work ...By going into Blurb you can view the first 15 pages. Click here on this address: Cooking with a French Accent . Then click on PREVIEW....the preview does take a little time to load.



No comments:

Post a Comment